IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING BODY TREATMENT AT CALIFORNIA BODY CONTOURING...
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ACKNOWLEDGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
We are looking forward to meeting you for your first consultation and treatment at California Body Contouring. Please read the checklist below to make sure you are ready for your treatment day.
• No Jewelry
• Clean skin
• No body oils
• No body lotions
• No self-tanners, no suntan lotions
• No tanning or waxing prior to your treatments.
• No makeup
• Clean skin
• No tanning or waxing prior to your treatments
• No Jewelry or facial jewelry
• No recent laser, IPL, chemical peels, microdermabrasion
• Discontinue the following 2 weeks prior to your first treatment:
- Vitamin C
- Bleaching creams
- Acne creams
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to your first appointment to fill out some paperwork before we can see you. Make sure to drink lots of water to be extra hydrated before you show up. Also, allow up to 90 minutes for this appointment as there is a consultation, assessment and first treatment on this day.
For your safety and the safety of others, we ask that you come alone. Leave your pets and children at home.
Lipo-Sculpt-Lite Technology – RED laser diode light enters the skin and is absorbed by the fat cell causing them to begin to liquify.
Ultrasonic-Fat-Cavitation Technology – Low frequency ultrasonic waves pass through the skin to the fat cells creating bubbles which then burst at a micro level and liquefy.
Therma-Lift Technology – Radio frequencies deliver energy through the skin stimulating the production of collagen and elastin by delivering heat to cells in the lower layers of your skin, creating a firmer, tighter appearance.
Ultra-Lift Technology – Micro-focused ultrasound energy stimulates the deep structural support layers of the skin and muscle areas.
We are located at:
1337 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, Ca 91362
Look for the center with the TILTED KILT Restaurant. We are located above the Karate Studio towards the back of the shopping center.
We look forward to meeting you. Thank you for choosing California Body Contouring, - Staff
If you have any of the following issues or take medication for any of the following issues, you may not be a candidate for our Body Contouring Treatments and MUST contact us right away so we can direct you:
• No active infections on the treatment site, recurrent cold sores, shingles, or acne.
• No RetinA or Retinol based products, No Vitamin C creams or serums
• No bleach creams (MUST STOP USING FOR 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENTS)
• No Botox (6 Months) or Fillers (1 Year)
• No topical Acne medication or Accutane or self-tanners
• No Thyroid Issues (Neck) but (Chin) is OKAY
• No Tanning or waxing prior to face treatment
• No recent laser, IPL, chemical peels, microdermabrasion (MUST WAIT 4-6 WEEKS TO SCHEDULE)
• History of phlebitis or blood clots
• Chronic skin conditions such as: psoriasis, eczema, etc.
• No facial jewelry during treatments.
• Braces, metal fillings or metal implants. (No Therma-lift allowed)
• Currently Pregnant or Breastfeeding (Not a candidate)
• Cardiac Problems, Diseases or Pacemaker, defibrillator including Stents (Not a candidate) .
• High Blood Pressure or high cholesterol (Past or Present, On Medication) *Dr. Note Required*
• History of Cancer, Melanoma or Diabetes (Not a candidate)
• Kidney or Liver Diseases or Problems (Not a candidate)
• History of Hemorrhagic Disease/stroke (Not a candidate)
• Medical Grade Plastic implants or Implants with Metal inside your body
• Numbness or Insensitivity to Heat on your skin or photosensitivity • History of Epilepsy (Not a candidate)
• Anti-coagulant drug use, vasodilators, or corticosteroids (Not a candidate)
• Self-tanner usage (MUST WAIT 2 WEEKS TO SCHEDULE)
• ALL OF THE BODY CONTRAINDICATIONS ABOVE +
- Severe acne or cysts on area being treated
- Open wounds, eczema plaque or lesions on area being treated
- Filler products or cosmetic buttock implants
- Varicose veins in treatment area
- Active systemic or local skin disease
- History of herpes simplex
- History of paralysis
- History of Vascular disorder
→ Please notify us immediately if you have any of the above so we can let you know what to do next.
CALIFORNIA BODY CONTOURING AND OUR STAFF PRIDE OURSELVES ON ENSURING LOW COST TREATMENTS AND THAT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS ARE SEEN ON TIME, WITHOUT ANY UNNECESSARY WAIT TIMES TYPICALLY EXPERIENCED WITH OTHER FACILITIES.
TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, WE RELY UPON OUR CLIENT’S COMMITMENT TO KEEPING THE APPOINTMENTS THEY HAVE SCHEDULED FOR THEIR CONVENIENCE.
TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE SEEN PROMPTLY AT YOUR DESIRED TIME, WE STRICTLY AVOID ANY OVERBOOKING. YOUR TECHNICIAN IS ASSIGNED TO YOU AT THE APPOINTMENT TIME YOU HAVE REQUESTED.
CALIFORNIA BODY CONTOURING’S UNIQUELY AFFORDABLE PRICING IS CAREFULLY CALCULATED UPON OUR CLIENTS’ ABILITY TO KEEP THE APPOINTMENTS THEY HAVE COMMITTED TO.
AN AUTOMATED TEXT MESSAGE AND EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR APPOINTMENT TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE.
THEREFORE, PLEASE NOTIFY US 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE IF YOU CANNOT KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT SO WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SCHEDULE ANOTHER CLIENT WITHIN YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME.
ANY APPOINTMENTS MISSED OR CANCELLED THE DAY OF TREATMENT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ASSESSED A $50.00 FEE TO PARTIALLY COVER THE COST OF THE TECHNICIAN AND ROOM ASSIGNED TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
ANY CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF APPOINTMENT TIME WILL ALSO BE ASSESSED A $50 FEE AS WE WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BACK-FILL YOUR APPOINTMENT.
PLEASE BE ADVISED YOU CANNOT BE SEEN UNTIL THAT FEE IS PAID IN FULL.